About Conventional Loans
Conventional mortgages are the most popular option for borrowers looking to purchase or refinance a home. Your client may choose between a fixed- and adjustable-rate mortgage with terms ranging from 10 to 30 years. Conventional mortgages are not insured or guaranteed by any government agency and may be sold to Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac.
Does your client qualify for a conventional loan?
- Put down as little as 5%
- Credit scores down to 620
- Primary home cash out up to 80% LTV
- Investment property cash out up to 75% LTV
- 2022 Conforming loan limit $647,200
- Rate/Term up to 95% LTV
- Usually require less paperwork
- Manufactured homes
- TX 50 (a)(6) Cash out